LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

A Wedding card

Hi loves!

I'm here to share with you a card that I made a few weeks ago, for my beautiful cousin's wedding. I made three cards for her (one for my sister and one for my mum to give her), so I'll be sharing all three here over the next couple of days.




 I coloured the Penny & Scott kissing image from Make It Crafty using copics and I'm really happy with it, especially the guy's jacket! I was stoked that worked out!

I just love this image, it kind've makes my cheeks warm just looking at it, it's so sweet.

I wanted the guy's jacket to be a little longer, to suit the girls coat, so I just extended the lines a little using a Copic Multiliner.
I diecut the panel out using Lil Inkers stitched arch die, and hen mounted it onto a card.

I know this isn't a traditional wedding card, but the bride & groom both like blues and greens, so this felt right to me for this specific couple.

I'm so very happy they've found each other :)

Hope you like it!

I'll be back soon

Linda x



1 comment:

Linda said...

It is lovely!