LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Frenchy Gwen, Some Odd Girl's February Release!


Hello friends!

It's time for another release at Some Odd Girl and let me tell you, this one might be my favourite yet!

Today we're releasing Frenchy Gwen, and she is tres chic. (see what I did there?!)

Here's my card:



So for this cutey, I coloured her up with Copic Markers, then cut her out, but I left a little teensy thin white border around her, so she'd pop out from the pink background.

I saw a card or invitation on Pinterest ages ago, with this style background (with the two offset panels) and it really stuck in my head, so I gave it a go for this card.  I like how modern and clean it looks, especially against my sweet girly Gwen.

I heat embossed my sentiment and added some pretty enamel dots for the final flourish!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll check out the rest of the Design Team's work, over on the Some Odd Girl blog!

Don't forget to take a peek at our Facebook Group, it's full of wonderful crafters who are so supportive and inspiring!

 See you soon!



No comments: