LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 24 November 2014

You are my Most Favourite



Hi friends!

A quick post today to share with you all, a card that came together pretty quickly, which is always a PLUS for a busy mum like me!

I used the gorgeous set Fall Friends from Some Odd Girl (I've been wanting this set for ages and I finally gave in and bought it--it's on sale, so be sure to pick it up before it disappears!)




I used the starburst image from the Avery Elle set Bright Days, and the sentiment, which is such a favourite of mine (and is, ironically called My Favourite) from Neat and Tangled.

I stamped the starburst using a new Stampin Up ink pad I just got, and the off-white cardstock is the delicious Flecked Heavy Cardstock from Avery Elle--it's delicious!

I'll see you again soon!

Linda xx

No comments: