LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 6 October 2014

SOG Release: Cat lady Kaylee


Hi everyone!

It's reveal time, Oddlets!!

Todays set, Cat lady Kaylee is such a sweet, fun set, and SUCH a great joy to colour in!

I wanted to really let the image be the focus on this card so I kept the background simple.




I embossed the card base, and added a little swipe of white ink to the edges of the card, before finishing it off with some new Hexie Dots  to the card base.

That's it for me today, but I do hope you'll check out the rest of the creations! they're so fun!

See you soon!


3 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

Fabulous card and I love those lil kittens!

She's a Color Queen said...

Absolutely LOVE IT!

Kelly Latevola said...

Your coloring is beautiful! I love that little tabby in front. :)