LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 4 October 2014

Create a Smile: For everything

Hello friends!

I'm here with a sweet little card I made a couple of weeks ago using the darling little dog from the Create a Smile stamp set, My View!




I stamped the little dog, cloud and birdhouse and then masked them off, added some tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress ink for the sky, then coloured in the dog and birdhouse with copics.

For the background, I just repeatedly (repeeeatedlyyyy) stamped the cute little heart from the set, all over the Simon Says Stamp card stock, in coordinating ink, for a nice tone on tone effect.

The final touch was some aqua ribbon I've had in my stash for seriously, as long as I've been crafting.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you again soon!




1 comment:

Anni said...

I know I am late! The background is super cute and the colors are fabulous!
Anni