LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 7 June 2014

more Create a Smile :)



Hi there!!

I'm here with a sweet little card I made using another of the Create a Smile images :) We're not far off there being actual stamps to play with!! Squee!



I used Wendy Vecchi Embossing paste for the clouds (and a Balzer Designs stencil), The gorgeous penguin is from Create a Smile, and the sentiment is Lawn Fawn :)







love the texture in those clouds!

Hope you like!

Linda xx






3 comments:

Christine said...

Love those clouds! (I NEED to get my hands on Wendy Vecchi paste!). He's perfect with that Lawn Fawn senitment! eeks!

Unknown said...

I am dying from the cuteness overload on this card! Wow!

Michelle Lupton said...

I'm so envious of you girls on the Create a Smile DT!! Such cool images to play with!