LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Friday 16 May 2014

ABNH Challenge You're the EMboss

Hi!

It's time for a new challenge at ABNH, so I thought I'd pop in and show you what I made.

This month we're lucky enough to be collaborating with Mama Elephant, so I've incorpoirated their gorgeous stamps into my layout.





The layout isn't crooked/bent in the middle really, it's just how the photo came out with it resting against the wall!

As you can see, I heat embossed the letters from Mama Elephant's Sketchy Alphabet, all over the background in white, and then added Gelatos which I watercoloured to create a pink-gold rainbow effect. This is such a fun and easy way to create your own custom background!

I used Hero Arts Polka Dot Person down the bottom, I stamped two using Delicata Gold ink to create a little custom embellishment.



Ok that's it! I hope you like it!

I'll be back soon with some more fun projects.

Please hop over to ABNH to check out the DT's projects, and play along with us!

One lucky person will win a
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
 thanks to our super generous Sponsors
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
as well as a stamp set from our collaborating company this month,



see you again soon!
 




1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I just love this layout, Linda! The photos are priceless, and your design is so fun! Great idea to use the Mama Elephant Sketchy Alphas with the rainbow of colors, and your polka dot person(s) look amazing in Delicata Gold...WOW!