LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Monday 7 April 2014

Some Odd Girl April Release: Bunny Girl Gwen

HelloOo!!

I'm SO super excited to be here with my first post as a Some Odd Girl Design Team Member!! Today, it's extra exciting, because there are new goodies!

Today two new sets are being released, Bunny Girl Gwen, and Hop Hop Hooray.

Both are COMPLETELY adorable, and I know you've going to love them as much as I do!

Here is the card I made using today's focus, Bunny Girl Gwen.



I started with a white cardbase, on top of which I layered the blue cardstock, and patterned papers.
I followed a sketch that I saw on Pinterest (I can't find the link right now but when I do, I'll link it up!)

For the main panel, I stamped Bunny Girl Gwen, in Memento ink, then copic-coloured her.  After watching two tutorials by Arabella and Kristy over on the Some Odd Girl Blog, I thought I'd give free-hand drawing and colouring in the clouds. They need practice, but I'm super happy with the results!

I do hope you'll come with me over to the main Some Odd Girl Blog, to take a look at the projects the rest of the Design Team have created, with such an amazingly talented team, they're sure to be fantastic!

After you've finished ogling their creations, be sure to head to the store, to pick up Bunny Girl Gwen, and Hop Hop Hooray (which is super adorable!), and don't forget to check out the new sequins!! Can you say MUST HAVE?!

We also have a heap of inspiration on our Instagram page, and on Pinterest. Why don't you think of following us there too?


See you again tomorrow, when I'll be showcasing a project using Hop Hop Hooray!


No comments: