LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 27 July 2013

2 more cards for the OCC Summer Card Camp 2!

hi!

I'm back with another 2 cards inspired by the current Online Card Class Summer Camp 2!


The first one uses the same colour scheme as before (from week one) with the new Neat and Tangled Splotches stamp :)


 HEY_splotches_occ_summercamp2
 I loved the idea of diecutting the letters, so I used the Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABC's dies :)

My second card is using one of the additional colour combos offered in Day 5 of week 3, as well as the week three sketch :)



star_awesome day_OCC_summercamp2 

 First I stamped the background with the Impression Obsession zebra-print stamp (love this!) and then I diecut the star.  I made it gold by stamping the Delicata Gold ink pad onto it directly. I hit it wtih my heat tool to make it dry a bit faster (impatient!).

For the ribbon/twine part of the sketch, I thought it would be fun to use the Simon Says Stamp Envelope Sentiments set, and partially-ink it up several times to make it look longer (and like there were three strands of twine, not just the one in the stamp :))

The banner is cut from neenah white cardstock that I inked with red chalk ink and then stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink :)

Lastly I added some pearls that I copic-coloured red to match the banner.

Hope you like!

I'll be back with more soon :)

*crafty hugs*

Linda




 

2 comments:

Froggietalks said...

These are stunning cards Linda!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, wow AGAIN, missy! I love the stamped twine. LOOOOVE!