LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Shopping Our Stash: No Patterned Paper

Hi!

I'm here with this week's brand new challenge for Shopping Our Stash!

This week we want to see you make a card using NO patterned/designer paper :)

That means  you can use cardstock. You can create a custom-made paper/pattern but no pre-made/storebought patterns :)


 So I made the background with my new gelatos (THANKS LISA!) so fun


Can you see the shimmer?!

The butterflies are stamped WITH GELATOS TOO!!

OK time for you to join us now :)

Can't wait to see what you make!

See you soon

Lindax



4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

this is just soooooooooo very lovely and a brilliant (in every sense!) of those gorgeous gelatos!

MS said...

love how you color, always so pretty :)

Wendy G. said...

Aw,butterflies and pastel colours! I love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

SO AMAZING! I love that fabulous background :)