LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Wednesday 7 March 2012

love love love

Hello!

I'm just popping in to quickly share a card with you :) I'm in the midst of organising, planning and implementing something REALLY REALLY EXCITING...but I can't share it with you all yet :) soon I promise.

So here's my card. I just used a heap of scraps I had lying around my craft table (so I wont leave a link to products as most of them are just bits 'n' pieces).

So happy to have you

Pretty self explanatory (I think!) but just so you know, the spray mist was Mr Huey's Piglet, the paper is from Basic Grey Basics White 6x6, the stamps ('love' and the sentiment) are both Hero Arts :)

That's it for me loves! A really fast one tonight :)

oh by the way thank you so much for your lovely comments about all my layouts from the last post. I'll be sharing that Mini-album I mentioned VERY soon. I've just been super busy and haven't had a chance to photograph it yet.

I'll be back SOON

*hugs and smiles*

Linda xoxo

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Love love love this card!

Melissa Shea said...

Ohh, all the pretty layers!

Chari Moss said...

oh so pretty! :) I love the misting!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Linda.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Linda this is sooo pretty! Love the misting and the way you stamped the sentiment. Can't wait to hear your news! :)