LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Thursday 15 March 2012

Lawnscaping Sketch Challenge

Hi!

Another quickie today as I'm down to the wire on time!

Today I'm sharing a card for the current Lawnscaping challenge, which is a sketch!

Here is the sketch.

Here is my card :)

Smile Lawn Fawn Card


As you can see I flipped the sketch on it's side.

Here is a closeup of the butterflies that are sitting on the leaves :)

Smile_closeup


As I'm so short on time, I wont be adding the inlinkz icons, but the products I used are

Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals and Teeny Tiny Backdrops
Jenny Bowlin Cough Syrup Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Cutterbee scissors
Copic Markers
Tombo Mono Aqua glue

Hope you like!

*hugs*

Linda xxx

5 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Oh Linda! What an adorable card! Love the fun Spring colors! Your coloring is superb! Just fantastic! Love the hint of hearts on the background! :) And the dash lines is a perfect finishing touch!

Hey, did you see our new badges? You can replace all your old badges with the new ones! Tee hee!!!!!!

Chari Moss said...

Love this little lovely!

melania deasy said...

Pretty and sweet card! Love the colors you use. Thank you so much for playing at Lawnscaping :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute linda! I love how you flipped the sketch but those flowers are sooo pretty!! :)

mn36 said...

love your card...wonderful colour combo.