LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Wishes

Hello friends,

I just wanted to pop in quickly to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

I realise that for many (if not most) of you, it's still Christmas Eve, but for me, it's the big day :)

I hope your day is filled with the magic, love and light that you all hope for. I hope that, even though you're (no doubt) no longer a child, you can still find something incredible, unbelievable and totally wondrous about this special day :)

If you aren't celebrating Christmas, I still wish you all the good things that SHOULD be associated with this time of year, for those of us who do celebrate it.

I'm no doubt knee-deep in ripped wrapping paper all over the floor and (hopefully) excited, happy children running around me :) Or I've fallen over from drinking too much home-made Sangria after realising we've over extended ourselves with the menu we have planned haha! (not really :))

Here's a little Michael Buble *hubba hubba* magic for you to enjoy before you go :)


or maybe this is more your speed :)


Well that's it for now, I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day.

Merry Christmas sweet friends.

*hugs*

Linda xx

1 comment:

jiles said...

i am so loving your DD!!
Merry Christmas! I can't wait till i have more time to look at your blog!!