LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Sunday 24 July 2011

I cant quit you :) lol

ok so I'm back.

Told you it probably wouldn't be long.

Thank you to those of you who commented :) it was lovely.

I'm just going to take it 'slow' for now (hopefully not slower than before lol!) and just enjoy the process of making cards/layouts etc and putting them up here on display.

I'm going to try to enter more competitions as they push me creatively into areas I'm not sure I'd go on my own (especially colour-wise).

SO! Here is a card for the Lily Pad Cards' Lucy's Lovely Line's CHallenge. I might make another card for the same challenge, I'm not sure. I love the sketch too much to stop at one.

Here is the sketch:

Cute huh?!

Here's the card I made:

It's a pretty basic little card, but I haven't really made anything in a while so I was feeling a bit basic at the time :) I love the bright colours of the buttons...think it's time to buy some more buttons actually :)

Anyhoo, hope you like it. More to come soon I hope.

Linda x

2 comments:

Pia said...

Love your bold take on the sketch with those lovely buttons, Linda! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards! Have a great Sunday!

Sim said...

glad you couldnt stay away, youre such an inspiration! xox