LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Saturday 23 April 2011

card and a layout!

Hi there! Yes shocking I know, an update! lol

So anyway, I'll cut right to the chase. I saw Sarah Martina's blog where she mentioned making a card for the Totally Hues Challenge...so I made one quick smart...and just as I was about to add my link a few minutes ago, I realised the due date had passed *sigh*. Oh well. Here it is :)





I used a Papertrey Ink diecut for the dressform, the pink lace is from a dollar shop, purple sheer ribbon is from my subscription to The Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop. The little flower (purple) is one I made using clay and a mould bought on etsy (from a shop who's name I can't remember!) and the stamp is an old Hero Arts one :)



Next is a card I made using Lawn Fawn stamps, for my big sister who is pregnant (YAY!).



I copic coloured the oven and bun, the background is all stamped with Chalk Ink from a Colorbox Queue.

Super SImple!

Next time I'll share the layout I made using my latest Studio Calico kit (which, as it turns out, I didn't cancel my subscription to! lol email got lost in cyberspace.)

OK! Talk to you all soon :)
Linda xx

No comments: