LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Machines and tools to make your crafting easier...

Hi there friends!


NB: This post was originally for Cyber Monday and the Thanksgiving week sales at the store, however, I thought a few of you might still like to see the info about the products.

Today we'll be focussing on the tools and machines that can help to make your crafting experience easier and lift a simple project to something really special.


Spellbinders Grand Calibur Cut and Emboss Machine

This machine is the cats pyjamas--SUCH a fantastic tool to have, it does practically everything for you!  The Grand Calibur cuts and embosses up to 8 1/8″ wide! It accommodates 8 1/2" x 11″ paper without needing to trim it down and can cut OR emboss multiple shapes in a single pass! It’s compatible with all Spellbinders die templates so you'll have no need to waste money buying replacement dies--PERFECT!



Scrap-Ma-Bob Clamp-On-Holder For Cup and Bag  


Now THIS is something I definitely need--I might even get one for my mum and she doesn't even craft! It's so perfect for every day 'non-craft' use, (not that I really understand that  term...I don't think I do anything non-craft *wink*!!)
The durable steal holder attaches to the edge of most flat surfaces and is designed to hold a drink and reusable trash bag (included). Holds 32 ounce drinks.

Stampendous Pail Quart 


The Stampendous Plastic Pail Quart is so cute and versatile!! It can be used for storage or decoration and can be purchased in various sizes to create a set. Each pail has a transparent side with a tin top and bottom. Use them as decorations that you can alter to fit any style or color-palette, or as great storage containers-- with the clear side you can easily see the contents and the snap on lid keeps items safely inside. Quart 4 X 5 inches.

Sizzix Big Shot Express

The same fabulous Big Shot machine we've all come to know and love for it's versatility, ease of use and outstanding results, but this has gone another step further into fabulousness--it's electric!! Say goodbye to the crank mechanism of the original and hello one-touch button die cutting and embossing!
The Big Shot accepts most dies-no matter the manufacturer, cuts paper, cardstock, fabric and much more, The Multi-Purpose Platform makes all Sizzix components compatible with the Big Shot and even works with other brand dies and embossing tool--not to mention has a fantastic easy-to-follow picture guide 'how to'. At this price, it's a steal!!


Zutter Bind-It-All Machine Version 2 



This is my personal favorite binding tool.  You can create one of a kind albums, calendars, journals and recipe books. Numbered register marks allow for punching accuracy for projects up to 12.5". Left and right hand application. Weighs under 3 lbs.  So easy to use and perfect for all projects! This price is simply outstanding!


Well, I think I'm sure to have overloaded you (and your shopping list *wink*) with that lot of goodies, so I'll leave you for now. Be sure to check back again tomorrow for even more great products and awesome prices!

Take care sweet friends!

Linda x

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow Linda, great products and great research!!!I have to say I quite agree about the big shot, I used it recently and it is by far one of the nicest machines out of all the ones I have used in the last year and half, including the original sizzix, cuttle bug, epic 6 and another one I can't remember, but I think in this area, it is and comes down to personal preference, as all these machines have their redeeming qualities.!! And I would buy myself the Big Shot if I had just not recently purchased the Vagabond, which I absolutely LOVE. I needed electric due to some health issues, and this was the first I came across, and I also had does some research and this was my p. preference.
I Also like the Gypsy sit upon, right now I have a child's inner tube blown up, does the same, but the Gypsy looks nicer and probably feels better ( :) )!! And the pail also looks quite usable, hmm what can I create with that!!! And the cup holder also looks quite handy.

Thanks for all the info!!
Have a great Holiday.
Donna