LINDA TRACE DESIGNS

crafty adventures of a makeup loving Japanophile!

.

.

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Girl with bird and some news!!

Hello dear friends!

Another shortish post today I'm afraid. BUT this time I can explain my absence from the bloggy world!

So, in my previous post I mentioned an opportunity offered to me by the fabulous girls at www.a2zScrapbookingSupplies.com--today I get to tell you all about it!

About 2 weeks ago, I was chatting online with Linda from a2z and mentioned my marketing background and she then asked if I would be interested in doing their newsletters for them. I of course said yes that sounded great! BUT then the role developed from there. So long story (and many conversations) short, they offered me the position of Blog and Creative Team Coordinator!! *squeaks with excitement*

This role will mean that I not only create and run their brand-spankin' new blog, but I'll also be their permanent Creative Team member. I will be organising and implementing contests, offering tips and hints for creative success as well as seeking out other wonderful creative bloggers to spend a day on the blog as special guest host! These people will be invited to share a couple of their latest and greatest creations and give any helpful hints or even tutorials they might have to offer inspiration to other craft-minded people!! So exciting!!

So here is the link to the newly created blog that has been keeping me busy this past week: www.a2zScrapbookingSupplies.blogspot.com

Of course, I'll still be running this blog and updating as I go along. Hopefully now that the a2z blog is up and running, I will have a bit more time to actually spend at my craft desk making things!!

ANyhoo, to keep your craft-o-meter up high, here is a card I made AGES ago and completely forgot about!!



The stamp is from funky kits. It was coloured with copics and the background is made using a patented Isabella-inking-technique (yes, Isabella my 2 year old...*laughs proudly*). The ribbon and string was from my stash, the tag was hand-made (I haven't got my tag punch from A2z just yet--hurry up mailman!!)The sentiment is from Hero Arts Friends Clear set
and the Hero Arts Lace Circle stamp is in the background behind the circle, which was cut with a nestabilities circle die.

Sorry this is a shorter post but I have a baby who's calling me!!!

Linda xx

No comments: